Why Spray Foam Insulation is a Better Choice in Kansas City
Nowadays, everyone is looking for the best way to be energy efficient. Making your home energy efficient is both a means to saving money and a means to saving the planet. Whichever reason you choose to promote energy efficiency in your home, be sure to remember that insulation is a huge component in this feat. By ensuring that your home is properly insulated, you can help significantly reduce your heating and cooling bills. One of the best ways to insulate your home is by using spray foam insulation from KC Spray Foam.
While spray foam insulation is often more expensive than traditional fiberglass insulation, it tends to be an overall much better investment. Here are some of the benefits of spray foam insulation over fiberglass insulation:
- Better Insulator: Stops air from entering or exiting completely to keep home comfortable all year long.
- Can be Perfectly Fitted: Because it expands, spray foam molds and adheres to the surface much better than fiberglass or other types of insulation.
- Allows Water Passage: This means that you will be able to discover a leak and repair it easily, whereas with fiberglass, which retains water, you may not find the leak until it is too late.
- Improves Air Quality: By trapping allergens and dust mites outside the home, spray foam insulation improves the air quality in your home.
- Reduces Noise: Spray foam insulation also reduces noise pollution to keep your home cozy and quiet.
These are just a few of the benefits that come from choosing spray foam insulation for your Kansas City home instead of fiberglass insulation.
Why Choose Spray Foam Insulation from KC Spray Foam Insulators
One of the downsides to spray foam is that it requires a trained professional for installation. This means that the builders cannot quickly put it in as they build the frame and drywall the house. However, the team at KC Spray Foam can get the job done quickly and with little hassle. We are experts at installing both open cell and closed cell spray foam in your Kansas City area home.
Some of the areas of the home that we cover with spray foam insulation installation include:
- Basement Insulation
- Attic Insulation
- Garage Insulation
- Ceiling Insulation
- Wall Insulation
- Pipe Insulation
To learn more about spray foam insulation costs, contact us today. We are able to provide you with quality spray foam insulation to take care of the energy efficiency problems in your Kansas City home.